Last week  I updated my femMail script. Its (slightly) more up to date and has been divided into classes and is even namespaced. There is now slightly more documentation too. I’m not saying its perfect, but its already saved me a few days of development time on a number of occasions. Time that can be spent making it look prettier and adding new features.

I hope that its commented enough for you to get started. Its not insanely complex and I’m pretty sure it could be refactored in the future.

I’ve also created a milestone to add database support and I still need to test the femMail class to send via amazon SES using SMTP (I didn’t have access to the details when I created it so just used code I know works)